Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Bang for YOUR buck!

I get asked a lot of what I consider to be reasonably prices eyewear that has good quality for its price. IMO, as of this moment, bang for the buck there are several brands that I like. This is not to say that there are best brands out there. These are from brands that I know well and that I have had experience with.

<$150 range
Glasses+ Sunglasses: believe it or not, Paul Frank. Hand made in China but good quality for the price OR Hackett of London, good quality and good style.

$150-300
Glasses: O&X, ProDesign
Sunglasses: Maui Jim

$300-$500
Glasses: Iyoko Ineyake, well painted and good design as well as good use of Wood at a reasonable price. OR Kio Yamato, very good quality and technical pieces
Sunglasses: Salt, polarized prism free lens

$500 +
Don't spend your money: buy 2 of something else

I'm sure there are TONS of other ones that I dont know, but these are the lines that I support and that I think are great bang for the buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment